International Journal of Philosophical Practice
Vol. 3 No. 1, Summer 2005.
- Kant’s Categories and Jung’s Types as Perspectival Maps To Stimulate Insight in a Counseling Session by Stephen R. Palmquist.
- The Metaphysics of Logic-Based Therapy by Elliot D. Cohen.
- Elliot D. Cohen on the Metaphysics of Logic-Based Therapy by Samuel Zinaich, Jr.
- From Muthos to Logos: Myth, Metaphor, and Logic-Based Therapy by Bruce W. Fraser.
- Theories of Consciousness by Ben Mijuskovic
- Aligning Existentialism with Developmental Supervision: Embracing the Psychological Instant by Antony R. White and Tarrell Awe Agahe Portman