International Journal of Philosophical Practice
Vol. 2, No.2, Spring 2004
- Philosophy with Teeth: The Be Wedding of Philosophical and Psychological Practices by Elliot D. Cohen
- Comments on Professor Elliot Cohen, “Philosophy With Teeth” by James Stacey Taylor
- Marinoff’s Therapy: A Critique of His Books on Philosophical Practice by Shlomit C. Schuster
- What’s Love got to do with it? The Epistemic Marriage of Philosophical Counseling and Psychology by Bruce W. Fraser
- The Future of Practical Philosophy by James Stacey Taylor
- The Future of Practical Philosophy: a Reply to Taylor by Samuel Zinaich, Jr.
- Gerd B. Achenbach’s ‘Beyond-Method’ Method by Samuel Zinaich, Jr.